I don't know why she write this article and what does she want to tell us. Just teach us some information?
Sep 8, 2014
The response of "Bring out the flict in you"
When I don't know how to pronounce "flirt",a foreigener passed by told me.And she laughed,I don't know why she laugh.If flirt is also anxious topic in her country?Maybe I overthought,I always overthink.It is impossible that we talk about flirt in public,especially in class in China.Some of us may think flirt is evil though it isn’t strange in our life.(I don't know if it is true.)Because we are reminded of sex when we heard it.Many Chinese think flirt is a evil thing so many parents hardly talk about it with their kids.As a result,some children learn it from AV and even GV by surfing the Internet,and they don't know how to protect themselves in sex.Flirt is so amazing in China that I think it is so far to me.I have never thought I would learn a passage about it.To be honest,I don’t really like this topic.In this passage,the writer tell us what is flirt and how to flirt.I may can acquire knowledge and broaden my horizon of flirt by reading it.
I don't know why she write this article and what does she want to tell us. Just teach us some information?
I don't know why she write this article and what does she want to tell us. Just teach us some information?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment