Dr. Marquardt,I don't know if I should find it in textbook or write by my self,so I write both of them.
Step1:Estabilsh eye contact rather than looking at the ground.
Step2:Know how to reciprocate flirying cues,and be sure she/he will have a good expression of you.
Step3:Refrain from embracing advice gleaned from superficial flirtation guides.
Step4:Select a location that's right for you.
Step5:Behave within social bounds.
Step1:Find a person that you want to flirt with and invite he/she successfully.
Step2:Be sure to wear right clothes(be formal but be not too formal),so he/she will have a good first impression of you.
Step3:Invite he/she to a suitable place (maybe Café) and have a interesting chat with him/her.
Step4:When you chat with him/her,be sure to have a good manner.Remember you are gentleman/lady,not gangster/bitch.
Step5:After that,you should have a dinner or watch a movie with he/she(It's kind of boring,but very universal in China),and then ……
No comments:
Post a Comment