Thomas is evil to kill Will
When I learned whole things, I became really horrible. This teenager has not learned how to get along with others, and has only learned how to kill.
Yes, he is only a teenager, is not a adult. But you also should know that he is not a child, so he should have learn to respect others’ life. I also find a detail that what did Thomas think about is to kill him when Will invited Thomas home. He did not notice that Will would apologize and ignored the present that prepared for him. He was insane at that time, and we can not judge that he will not be insane again.
When I think about the reason of this event, I feel so strange that Thomas killed Will because of such a tiny thing. I think no one will kill others because of it, so Thomas must have some psychological problems.
It is true that the school and government played bad roles in this event. The school only cares about grades rather than students’ behaviors and the government ignores the education about life. But we should also ask why only Thomas killed his classmates Will, rather than other students? So it is mostly Thomas’ fault to kill Will for his sensitive and mean personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment