Nov 12, 2014

The response of "Growing Up with Two Moms"

     In this article, the writer talked about gay mother and her mate and McGuire's transformation from hiding her gay family to speaking out. I notice that this article was written in 1996 when people hated or were curious of gay, I think it have changed a lot in US now. Same problem raised in China now, many people are homophobia and scared of homophobic, like some of my classmates, especially Kris. They thinks it is a disease as I am so tolerant. I believe that the difference between gay and heterosexuality is just they love different people like I love this girl but you do not(Maybe more special than this relationship. ) I think there are many homophobic in China but they have to hide it just like the writer because they do not want to be casted aside. When there is same problem, there will be similar solution. And it is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment